Apart from completing main story quests and doing the dungeons and raids in Final Fantasy XIV, there are tons of other side activities you can get into as well. For instance, if you take pride in your character’s appearance, you’ll definitely want to look into unlocking the optional hairstyles. Here’s how to get all Modern Aesthetics hairstyles in FFXIV.
Getting All Modern Aesthetics Hairstyles in FFXIV
Most of the hairstyles can be unlocked from the Gold Saucer, but some are locked behind time-gated events and other high level content. We’ve listed all of the available ones down below:
- Ponytails: Gold Saucer Attendant, Prize Exchange I
- Curls: Gold Saucer Attendant, Prize Exchange I
- Lexen-tails: Gold Saucer Attendant, Prize Exchange II
- Great Lengths: Gold Saucer Attendant, Prize Exchange II
- Modern Aesthetics – Adventure: Modern Aesthetics Saleswoman, Gold Saucer
- Samsonian Locks: Palace of the Dead, Bronze Trimmed Sack
- Fashionably Feathered: Wolves’ Den Provisioner
- Styled for Hire: Wolves’ Den Provisioner
- Gyr Abanian Plait: Heaven-on-High, Silver-haloed Sack
- Modern Legend: Enix, Scrip Exchange
- Controlled Chaos: Enie, Scrip Exchange
- Form and Function: Eureka Pyros
- Lucian Locks: Ironworks Vendor
Some of these hairstyles can be traded from other players or bought off the marketboard, but if you want to get them yourself, you’ll need to save up your MGP and Wolf Marks to get them from the right vendors. Once you get the item, simply select it from your inventory and use it. After that, head to any house, apartment, or inn room, then summon the hairdresser with the crystal ball.
From there, you’ll be able to select any of the new hairstyles for your character at a small fee.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Modern Aesthetics hairstyles in FFXIV. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- FFXIV Free Trial Restrictions (2020)
- FFXIV: All Chocobo Colors & How to Change Them
- FFXIV: How to Get & Use Unaspected Crystals
- FFXIV: How to Get the Insist Emote
- FFXIV: How to Get the Hraesvelgr Attire Coffer