Since its release almost a couple weeks back, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has definitely been the talk of the town. It’s the most colorful, vibrant, and just friendly-looking battle royale game we’ve seen so far, and pretty much everything about the game just oozes charm.
And it’s gotten even better, especially for fans of the indie darling Enter the Gungeon.
Over on the official Fall Guys Twitter account, it was announced that the iconic Bulletkin enemy from Enter the Gungeon has been added into the game as a new playable character.
Bulletkin definitely fits the game’s aesthetic, and is now available on both PS4 and Steam.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now available on PS4 and PC via Steam.
- Fall Guys Brings Back its Solo “No Teams” Playlist
- Fall Guys Partners With Disney For Jungle Book-Themed King Louie Event
- Fall Guys Gets Double Crowns and More on Its First Anniversary
- Ratchet and Clank Invades Fall Guys With Two Limited Time Events
- Fall Guys Season 5 Coming July 20 With New Rounds and Limited Time Events