DOOM Eternal is easily one of the best shooter games we’ve played in 2020, and it’s just gotten a little bit more awesome than it already is. If you enjoyed taking screenshots while traversing the depths of hell and slaying demons, you’ll definitely want to pay attention to the new Render Modes that id Software has added to the game.
You can check out the Render Modes in action in the video down below:
Essentially, Render Modes are new filters and effects that you can apply to your screenshots, giving them extra visual flair to make them look even more dynamic.
“In case you missed it while slaying demons, we’ve added Render Modes to let you experience DOOM Eternal like never before. Add cinematic flair, old-school feels, stylized effects, and more as you conquer hell’s armies or capture great moments in Photomode. Try them today!”
DOOM Eternal is now available on consoles and PC.
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part 2 Gets Release Date for Nintendo Switch
- This DOOM Eternal Doom Slayer Action Figure Is Insanely Detailed
- DOOM Eternal Is Getting a New Horde Mode in Place of Invasion Mode
- Check Out Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two’s Explosive Full Trailer
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two Revealed in New Teaser