After jumping in, a playlist update gives Know Your History as the only option, dropping players into Verdansk with a set of objectives.
The screen repeatedly glitches out with Cold War themed messages as you search for hidden codes, uncover a secret blueprint, and attempt to kill enemies. Below, you’ll see a screenshot of exactly what players need to do.
Once a full team has grabbed the blueprint weapon, a short video will play before everyone is asked to run to Stadium with the message “You Will Not Survive.” Before you get there though, the reveal trailer begins.
Then, you’re run through the other news related to Black Ops Cold War. It will release on Nov. 13, the multiplayer reveal will be on Sept. 9, and a beta will come exclusively to PS4 first.
There are also a few different versions of the game you can purchase. the standard edition is what you expect, the Cross-Gen Edition will cost $10 extra and will let you upgrade to the next-gen console versions, and the Ultimate Edition will do that plus include the following:
- Land, Sea and Air Pack
- 3 Operator Skins
- 3 Vehicle Skins
- 3 Weapon Blueprints
- Battle Pass Bundle (1 Season Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips)
- Confrontation Weapons Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will release on Nov. 13 and you can still check out the reveal event in Warzone now. Here’s a look at the very end of the event.
- Warzone: How to Get CX-9 SMG
- The Arrival of Zombies in Warzone Hopefully Spells the End for Verdansk
- Cold War Zombies Outbreak & Warzone: How to Complete All Outbreak Challenges
- Warzone Season 2: All New Points of Interest Locations
- Warzone: How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga Skins