With each season of Apex Legends, comes another new playable Legend. This time around, it’s Ramya “Rampart” Parekh. Here’s a detailed look at Rampart’s Abilities in Apex Legends Season 6, Boosted.
As a proficient modder, Rampart knows her way around tools, tech, and guns. She made a name for herself in underground gauntlet circuits with her custom gear. Her abilities showcase her talents as both a defender and an attacker.
Tactical Ability – Amped Cover
In Apex Legends Season 6, one of the things that Rampart can create with her mechanical abilities is Amped Cover. This incredibly convenient shield wall is her Tactical Ability.
It blocks incoming fire from enemy teams while amping outgoing shots that your teammates take through the shield. With a maximum of five walls available to deploy at once, it’s perfect for fortifying positions.
- Apex Legends Gets Nintendo Switch Gameplay Trailer Ahead of Release
- Apex Legends Celebrates Two Years With Anniversary Collection Event
- Apex Legends Coming to Nintendo Switch in March; New Players Receive Free Battle Pass Levels
- What’s New in Apex Legends Season 8? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Season 8 Update Adds New Character and More Changes