Just in case you needed even more Persona 5 merchandise in your life, Udon Entertainment has you covered. Starting from September, the company will be selling and shipping out three new t-shirts, along with a set of four Morgana pins.
The t-shirts themselves will set you back $25 apiece, while the pin collection is priced at $15 for the whole set. You can check out the designs in the gallery down below.
The merchandise will be available in limited supplies, though, so you’ll want to get your pre-orders in as soon as possible if you see something you really like.
Persona 5 is now available on PS4 and PS3, and you can pre-order the t-shirts and Morgana pins over at Udon Entertainment’s official website.
- Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable Also Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Persona 5 Royal for Xbox & Windows PC Will Include 40+ DLC Out of the Box
- Persona 5 Royal, 4 Golden & 3 Portable Confirmed for PlayStation & Steam
- Persona 5 Royal Arrives on Xbox in October, Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden to Follow
- Persona 5 Is Also Getting a Pachislot Machine by Sega Sammy