While Splatoon 2 officially had its final Splatfest event last year, it looks like fans of the game can expect even more events to come over the next few months. Yet another Splatfest will be starting on Aug. 21, and it brings back the classic question of whether the chicken or the egg came first.
As always, players will be able to choose a team attempt to earn points by defeating opposing teams in matches. The winning team will be rewarded with extra sea snails, which are used for scrubbing gear for better perks.
Not only that, though, it also looks like we can expect at least two more Splatfest events for Splatoon 2 after this one. Two more events will be arriving before the end of March 21, which means players will have more chances to farm for sea snails even if they miss this one.
Splatoon 2 is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Three Years After Splatoon 2, It’s the Perfect Time for a Spin-Off
- Three More Bonus Splatfests Are Coming to Splatoon 2
- A Bonus Splatfest in Splatoon 2 Is Happening in May
- Splatoon 2’s Update 5.1.0 Gets a Release Date & Full Patch Notes
- Splatoon 2’s Final Splatfest Is Now Over; Here Are the Surprising Results