Just a few weeks after The Last of Us Part II, PlayStation is treating its fans to another PS4 exclusive. Sucker Punch, the creators of the InFamous series are introducing us to the world of Ghost of Tsushima. To get around the beautiful landscape of Japan, you’ll be using Jin’s horse. In case you’ve lost him and need to start a journey to somewhere, here’s everything you need to know about how to call your horse in Ghost of Tsushima.
While you could walk or run round all of Ghost of Tsushima’s map, it’ll take you a lot longer to get everywhere doing that than if you were to get on your horse and go for a gallop.
However, some quests or simple distractions will take you away from paths on foot, leaving your horse behind. Therefore, it’s helpful to know how to get your horse to come to you, rather than having to head off to find where you left it. If only you could do that with your car in the real world, hey.
How to Call Your Horse in Ghost of Tsushima
While you’re exploring the world of Ghost of Tsushima on foot, all you need to do is press left on the d-pad to call your trusty horse to where you are currently located.
Jin will whistle a little and your horse will come bounding over after a few short seconds. You’ll then be able to jump on and continue on with your scenic and bloody adventure. You can do it at any time, provided you’re not in a cutscene.
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure
- Watch the Show Inspired by Ghost of Tsushima on Japanese TV and Discover the Game’s Unique Setting