With the release of the Fortnite week 7 challenges, players are tasked with harvesting stone at Rapid’s Rest. The problem is, however, that you may not actually know where Rapid’s Rest is since it’s not one of the named locations on your map.
Where to Harvest Stone at Rapid’s Rest in Fortnite
Rapid’s Rest can actually be found in grid reference G6, just to the east/ southeast of Lazy Lake. Specifically, you’ll want to look out for a bunch of rocks and a smaller tower just next to the river, with some canoes dotted around the place, too.
The best way to harvest stone here, is to simply hit all of the rocks around the area. Though you didn’t need us to tell you that. 200 stone may take a while to rack up in a game, but this doesn’t have to be done in a single match, so you can work towards it over the course of a few games.
Keep in mind that Rapid’s Rest is going to be very busy for the first few days that the challenges are live as everyone tries to complete it as soon as possible. As such, you may want to leave this one for a few days to make completing the week 7 challenge even easier.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards