The Fortnite week 7 challenges have leaked ahead of their official release on Thursday, July 30.
The complete list that can be found down below comes courtesy of popular Fortnite leaker, @iFireMonkey over on Twitter. You can check out the full list below.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenges
- Search Chests at Retail Row (7)
- Gain Health or Shields from SLURP at Slurpy Swamp (100)
- Collect Floating Rings at Weeping Woods
- Find Balls of Yarn at Catty Corner (3)
- Collect Stone from Rapid’s Rest (300)
- Eliminate Players (5)
- Eliminate Players (50)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Pleasant Park (7)
- Eliminations at Sweaty Sands (3)
As has been the case with a lot of the weekly challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3, the week 7 list doesn’t look all that difficult.
Even eliminating 50 players isn’t ‘difficult,’ just time-consuming. You can make the challenges even easier by having your teammate’s assist you with one challenge per match, with the Party Assist feature introduced in Fortnite Chapter 1.
As is always the case with leaked challenges, Epic could always opt to change them ahead of their official release on Thursday. If that does happen, we’ll update this post to reflect the new and correct challenge list. It’s fairly uncommon that this happens, but never say never!
Fortnite Challenge Rewards
As is always the case with the weekly challenges, you’re not just completing them for fun. Each of the Fortnite week 7 challenges will reward you with 35,000 XP for completing it.
That’s a grand total of 315,000 XP you can earn if you complete all of the week 7 challenges.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Guide Wiki
- Fortnite Adds Xenomorph and Ripley Skins From Alien
- Alien X Fortnite Crossover Confirmed in New Teaser
- Fortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite: How to Enter Zero Point & What It Is