EA Sports dropped the reveal trailer for FIFA 21 this morning and it revealed some of the game’s brand new features.
It followed some of European football wonderkids – cover star Kylian Mbappe, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Erling Haaland, and Joao Felix – as we saw them both in-game and hanging out with their friends in the real world.
Not much gameplay was showcased during the two minute long trailer but there was some interesting news weaved into it.
First, a text conversation involving Joao Felix revealed that co-op is coming to Ultimate Team, which is something fans have been asking for for a long time. Then, Eric Cantona, who does the voice over for the whole trailer, was revealed as a new Icon for FIFA 21.
EA Sports also released a break down of some of FIFA 21’s new features. Below are the highlights, but you can read all about them here.
- Two player co-op in FUT
- Eric Cantona Icon debut
- All-new dynamic attacking systems to be detailed in August
- Interactive Match Sim in Career Mode lets you jump in and out of matches to affect key moments
- Many new Career Mode settings and training options
- Various new customization options for Ultimate Tean
- Volta Squads lets you play with three friends online
We will get more information on all of the new features and modes next month.
FIFA 21 will launch on October 9.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds