As we inch ever closer to the official launch of Cyberpunk 2077, fans are getting restless with hype for this game, and that’s led to some pretty amazing fan-made creations as well. One such example if the Nightcity Cyber Boy, a Cyberpunk 2077-themed Nintendo Game Boy by Tomek Dittrich, as part of his new Blender project.
This is essentially a gray and yellow-themed Game Boy with the Cyberpunk style graffiti, as well as themed game cartridges to go along with it. Even as just a concept, it already looks incredibly retro-futuristic and fitting for the game’s universe.
It’s just a concept for now, but who knows? It could very well become a fan-made collectible in the near future.
Cyberpunk 2077 is set to be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on Nov. 19.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2