Developed by Ubisoft, Hyper Scape is a free-to-play first-person shooter battle royale game that was just released earlier this month. It features a heavily sci-fi inspired setting that helps to set it apart from existing battle royale games in the market, and while it’s still early days, Ubisoft is already working on pushing out another game mode for it.
Called Hack Runner, this is a limited time game mode that causes a player’s hacks to be randomized every two minutes, serving up another element of unpredictability and chaos to the game. This means that players will have to adapt to their hacks on the fly and just make do with what they have in the moment. You can check out the Hack Runner mode in action in the trailer down below.
Hack Runner will be made available on July 28. Hyper Scape is now available for free on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Hyper Scape Launches Season 2 Today With New Weapon, Event, and More
- Ubisoft Battle Royale Hyper Scape Coming to Consoles in August
- Hyper Scape Open Beta Patch Adds New Weapon and Solo Mode
- Hyper Scape Gets New Story & Gameplay Trailers; Launches Open Beta
- Hyper Scape Patch Nerfs Several Powerful Weapons