The final bosses of the Borderlands 3 DLC’s always seem to drop the best stuff. Even if drops throughout the DLC’s main missions are subpar, it’s usually a safe bet the boss will make up for it. Here’s How to get the Bloom Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood including stats and perks.
How to Get the Bloom Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood
The first thing to note about the Bloom (and any legendary, DLC or otherwise) is that it’s always better to have Mayhem Mode on, even if you don’t push it past Mayhem 3. However, it is advised that you beat the boss for the first time normally so you learn the tactics you need without any of the additional difficulty.
Your highest drop chance for the Bloom will come from The Ruiner, Bounty of Blood’s final boss, located at Crater’s Edge. As the Ruiner is the final boss, you can’t miss this fight, so completing the Riding to Ruin main quest will guarantee at least one go at a Bloom dropping.
Stats and Perks
The Bloom certainly looks like any other Jakobs pistol, but there is one certain feature that makes it just as deadly as something like the Lucky 7. The Bloom can fire in bursts when the trigger is held to charge it.
While the pistol can absolutely be fired semi-automatic as with any Jakobs, the burst gives you a better grouping for crits. Though, the finishing shots in the burst do carry some rather hefty recoil.
The damage afforded by the burst far outweighs the downsides of any recoil and it’s one hefty pistol.
Time needed: 3 hours.
Brief rundown of how to get the Bloom legendary pistol
- Turn on Mayhem Mode, the drop rate enhancement can only help.
- Progress the Bounty of Blood story to the Riding to Ruin main quest.
- Fight the Ruiner at the end of the mission, the boss has the best chance to drop the Bloom.
That’s all you need to know for How to Get the Bloom Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood.
For more Borderlands 3 guides, check out our own Guide Wiki.
- The Outer Worlds Has Shipped 2.8 Million Units, Borderlands 3 at 10.5 Million, NBA 2K20 at 14 Million
- Borderlands 3 to Celebrate 1-Year Anniversary Next Week With 6 Mini Events
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Robin’s Call Legendary Shotgun
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood: How to Get Helpful Hunter Trophy & Achievement
- Feel the Old West Spirit With Borderlands 3’s Bounty of Blood Soundtrack