We’ve made it to the third DLC for Borderlands 3. For the most part, the DLCs in the Borderlands series don’t require you to have beaten the game, so they provide an excellent way to grind through actually progressing a story. For those of you still running through the story but you want the experience (and loot) boost, this guide should help. Here’s how to start the Bounty of Blood DLC in Borderlands 3.
How to Start the Bounty of Blood DLC in Borderlands 3
As expected, you will be needing to venture to Sanctuary III (as you did for the Takedown at the Guardian Breach) to pick up the quest to start the DLC’s opening mission.
Once you spawn into Sanctuary III, in this room will be a table near the Lost Loot vending machine with a wanted poster on it. Interacting with this wanted poster will begin the Blood From a Stone quest.
From here, follow the usual drill of heading to the bridge and traveling to Gehenna. Head down into the cargo bay and to take the drop pod down to the surface. From here the the Bounty of Blood opening will play, you have begun the DLC.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To summarize how to start the Bounty of Blood DLC
- Fast travel to Sanctuary III
- Interact with a wanted poster near the Lost Loot vending machine to start Blood From a Stone quest.
- Head to bridge and travel to the planet Gehenna.
- Go to the back of the Cargo Bay and take the drop pod down to the planet. The opening cinematic will start.
That’s it for how to start the Bounty of Blood DLC in Borderlands 3.
Be sure to keep an eye on the Borderlands 3 Guide Wiki to help make your journey through the DLC a little easier as we bring you guides and show off the best loot.
- Borderlands 3 Update Adds Final Director’s Cut Vault Card and New Event
- Gearbox Announces a New Montreal Studio “to Work on Borderlands and Create a New IP”
- Sea of Thieves Adds Borderlands Ship Set for Making Mayhem Event
- Borderlands Movie Adaptation Wraps Filming, Here’s a Sneak Peek of Claptrap
- Here’s a First Look at Cate Blanchett’s Lilith in the Borderlands Movie Adaptation