It’s that time, Borderlands 3 players. You’ve been through the Maliwan Blacksite and crushed all of the events, right? Well, the time of new content has come, and with no other events currently running, this might be worth your new farming time. If you’re curious, here’s how to start Takedown at the Guardian Breach in Borderlands 3.
Starting the Takedown at the Guardian Breach in Borderlands 3
Keep in mind that you can only begin the Takedown at the Guardian Breach once you have beaten the main story. As with every event that has come (and some gone) for Borderlands 3, you need to start with a trip to Sanctuary III. Once on board, head to see Patricia Tannis on the top floor near the bridge.
She will direct you over to a crystal on a bookshelf next to the vending machine and interacting with it will start the Discovery: Takedown at the Guardian Breach quest.
From here, leave the room and head towards the bridge to select Minos Prime as the destination on the computer. As with any new location, upon arriving you must head to the cargo bay and use the drop pod.
Once you are on Minos Prime you must do a bit of jumping to get to a terminal. Be wary of the gravity, it’s similar to that of Skywell-27. Interacting with the little stone obelisk will begin a countdown and the Takedown will start.
It’s not required, but it wouldn’t hurt to go out and farm for The Monarch before starting the Takedown, as it’s brutally strong and can make a difference. It is also noted that you don’t have to play on Mayhem mode, and are free to set your level wherever you want it.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To summarize Starting the Takedown at the Guardian Breach
- Teleport to Sanctuary III and head into Tannis’ room near the bridge. (You must have beaten the main campaign first)
- Interact with a crystal on the bookshelf next to her vending machine to start Discovery: Takedown at the Guardian Breach quest.
- Head to the computer on the bridge and select Minos Prime. After that, head to the cargo bay as usual and enter the drop pod.
- Once on the planet head to the stone obelisk with the green glow and use it, the Takedown will start.
There you have it, everything you need to know for how to start Takedown at the Guardian Breach in Borderlands 3.
If you’re interested in a little help with this Takedown or the one before it, be sure to check out the Borderlands 3 Guide Wiki.
- First Borderlands 3 Arms Race Mini-Event Starts Today & Other Changes
- Borderlands 3 Couch Co-Op Returns With 4-Player Split-Screen on PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Borderlands 3: Season Pass 2 Kicks Off With Sizzle Reel Showing New Skill Trees
- Borderlands 3 Season 2 Introduces New Designer & Director’s Cut Game Modes
- Borderlands 3 Next-Gen Upgrade Set to Launch Day-and-Date With New Consoles