Pathfinder is one of the more popular characters in Apex Legends and he recently got a new dive animation at the start of matches. And if that animation looks uncannily familiar to you, it’s probably because you’ve watched The Wizard of Oz and you’re familiar with the Tin Man’s dance.
Reddit user NitroThunderBird posted a clip of Pathfinder’s dive animation, showing him off doing a little dance, directly contrasted with the iconic Tin Man dance from the 1939 movie.
It’s a pretty nice throwback to the movie, and it’s also fitting that Apex Legends’ popular robot character would be the one to get the Tin Man animation as well.
Apex Legends is now available as a free-to-play battle royale game on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
- Apex Legends Celebrates Two Years With Anniversary Collection Event
- Apex Legends Coming to Nintendo Switch in March; New Players Receive Free Battle Pass Levels
- What’s New in Apex Legends Season 8? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Season 8 Update Adds New Character and More Changes
- Apex Legends Season 8 Battle Pass Adds Legendary Skins for Bangalore & Lifeline