Picross S (1, 2, 3, or 4)
If you think that Sudoku puzzles are addicting, then just wait until you get a taste of the Nonograms in Picross S. These mind-engrossing puzzles start out in a simple 5×5 grid and expand all the way up to 20×15. And with hundreds of puzzles in each title, this cheap Switch indie title has tons of value packed in.
The small developer of the Picross S games, Jupiter Corporation, started out developing Nintendo-published Picross titles back on the NES. Now the team is publishing its own titles on Switch and each one is just as addictive as the last.
- Here’s Every Indie Titled Revealed to Be Coming to Switch From the Spring Nindies Showcase
- Nintendo eShop Update Brings Several Indies and Classics to Switch This Week
- 15 Indies Hitting the Switch eShop in 2019 That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Nintendo Is Holding a Nindies Switch Showcase Next Week
- More Nindies On the Way; Tiny Build Will Be Announcing Six Nintendo Switch Games Tomorrow