As of June 2, Riot Games’ anticipated 5v5 competitive hero shooter, Valorant, has launched in full. As a free-to-play experience, players can jump into the action without having to spend a penny (read our guide on how to download it). Of course, for those who want to, there are plenty of special cosmetics to splash out on with real-world money. Here’s a look at all the Prime Skins in Valorant.
All Prime Skins in Valorant
The Prime Skin Collection launched in tandem with Valorant’s full release on June 2, revamping several of the game’s weapons with a special gold, purple, and white color pattern. Players can purchase the full collection or purchase each skin individually.
The full list of what’s on offer is as follows, and you can check out the gallery underneath to view each item. Note that the Prime Collection replaces the knife with an axe for the first time ever.
- Valorant Prime Collection: 7100 Points
- Prime Spectre: 1775 Points
- Prime Knife: 3550 Points
- Prime Classic (Pistol): 1775 Points
- Prime Vandal: 1775 Points
- Prime Guardian: 1775 Points
If you’re wondering how much real-world money those figures equate to, 1000 Valorant Points costs $10. So the collection is around $70, with most of the weapons costing about $17 each. Not cheap!
Alternatively, if you’re interested in new skins but don’t want to fork out that much for individual cosmetics, you can hold out for Valorant’s upcoming “Player Pass,” which is the game’s equivalent of a Fortnite-esque Battle Pass system.
It looks as though it’s likely to cost 1000 Valorant Points per season, and you’ll get a bunch of cosmetic rewards as you work your way through.
That’s everything there is to know about all the Prime skins in Valorant. For more useful tips and guides on the game, stay tuned to Twinfinite. We’ll be covering the game extensively over the coming weeks.
- New Valorant “Tethered Realms” Skin Pack Introduces First Dual-Wield Knives
- Valorant Patch 2.09 Notes Reveal Viper Nerf, & New Replication Game Mode
- Liquid & Fnatic’s Valorant Masters 2 Qualification Run Is an Esports Story For the Ages
- Valorant Data Miners Discover References to New “Downed” Mechanic
- Check Out Valorant’s New Map & Battlepass in This Act III Trailer