This wasn’t a typical gameplay reveal trailer, but instead, the gameplay footage was playing in the background while Goichi Suda was talking about something completely unrelated –he didn’t even mention the game at all.
From the very small amount of footage we were able to see, you can definitely tell that this new entry in Suda51’s series will go back to its roots, unlike Travis Strikes Again. You can watch the footage down below:
No More Heroes 3 was first formally announced during a Nintendo Direct showcase in 2019 during E3 and the story will be taking place in Santa Destroy once again as Travis Touchdown is tasked with protecting the world from an outrageous alien invasion.
As of right now, the game is planned to release in 2020 but there is no confirmed date just yet.
- No More Heroes 3 Gets Lots of New Screenshots Showing Fighting, Characters, Santa Destroy, & More
- No More Heroes 3 Reveals Characters, Minigames, Details, & More With New Videos & Screenshots
- No More Heroes 3 Getting New Gameplay & Details This Week
- No More Heroes III Arrives On Switch This August; Travis Fights Aliens in New Trailer
- No More Heroes 3 Gets New Gameplay Trailer; Original Games Coming To Switch Today