Chapter 2 Season 3 of Fortnite is finally upon us and on top of plunging half the map into the water and adding a new battle pass to work through, a whole host of new weapons have been added. As expected, a bunch of mythic weapons have changed. So that you know what they are and where you’re likely to find them, here’s everything you need to know about all Season 3 mythic weapons in Fortnite.
Mythic weapons are special and more powerful kinds of weapons in Epic’s game that are tied to the various bosses that you’ll find across the map. When you head to the right location and take out the boss, they’ll drop a mythic weapon and a vault key for you to use for the rest of the game.
All Season 3 Mythic Weapons in Fortnite
As you’ll be able to see from the list below, which is all the mythic weapons available in Season 3, each gun or item is tied to one of this season’s bosses:
- Ocean’s Burst Assault Rifle
- Ocean’s Burst Bottomless Chug Jug
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher
- Kit’s Charge Shotgun
- Jule’s Drum Gun
- Jule’s Grappler
To get Kit’s, you’ll have to head to Catty Corner, for Jule’s you’ll have to find her at The Authority, and Ocean is roaming The Fortilla.
During a match, you’ll have to head to one of these locations, take on the enemies and boss there, and get away safely with the loot if you want to use the mythic weapon during the rest of the match. As if the case with all weapons in the game though, make the most of your time with it, because it might not be very long.
That’s everything you need to know about all Season 3 mythic weapons in Fortnite. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide for the new season.
- Fortnite Aquaman Week 3 Challenge: How to Catch Different Types of Fish
- Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Floating Rings Locations: Where to Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake
- Fortnite Rickety Rig Crane Location: Where to Dance on Top of Crane at Rickety Rig
- Fortnite: Save the World Leaves Early Access; Ends Plans for Free-To-Play