Chapter 2 Season 3 of Fortnite is finally upon us and the map changes are pretty significant. On top of all the water, Epic has made the usual changes to the weapons you can find, adding new ones, changing some, and bringing others back from the dead. If you’re wondering which old items are back, here’s everything you need to know about all unvaulted weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3.
To keep the meta fresh and the action changing, Epic often remove items at the end of seasons with an eye on bringing them back at a later date. Some weapons may be your favorite one day and gone the next, but you don’t need to worry about them being gone forever.
All Unvaulted Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3
In the new season, six weapons and items have been unvaulted, meaning you’ll be able to find them in chests and littered throughout the new underwater world. All unvaulted weapons and items are:
- Hunting Rifle (Rare to Epic variant)
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
- Chug Jugs (It now a Mythic item which regenerates)
- Chug Splashes
- Stink Bombs
- Compact SMG
Of course, there are also new weapons that have been added, some that have been sent to the vault themselves, and others that have been tweaked a little. You can see all of the changes, including all unvaulted weapons, via the patch notes here.
Also, it’s worth noting that, just because some weapons have been vaulted for the new season, it doesn’t mean that they’re here to stay forever. It is still possible that the likes of the Hunting Rifle and Bolt Action Sniper Rifle are taken away again.
If you see any other weapons changes, let us know here and we’ll add them to the list.
That’s everything you need to know about all unvaulted weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Season 3 wiki guide.
- Fortnite Aquaman Week 3 Challenge: How to Catch Different Types of Fish
- Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Floating Rings Locations: Where to Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake
- Fortnite Rickety Rig Crane Location: Where to Dance on Top of Crane at Rickety Rig
- Fortnite: Save the World Leaves Early Access; Ends Plans for Free-To-Play