2020 just can’t get any more unpredictable, so let’s try predicting the future. We’ve assembled a list of five Future Games Show predictions that we think will not only put a smile on your face but will also get you super hyped for the possibility of new games.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2 Reveal
Some may say it’s a little too early on to show anything when it comes to the second part of Final Fantasy VII Remake. But there’s no such thing as too early when it comes to FFVII Remake. Square Enix teased us plenty with the PS3 tech demo that is now over 15 years old. We even had to wait nearly five years from the official reveal to the 2020 launch.
We know that Square Enix is going to be showing something at the Future Games Show, it’s just a question of what. There have been rumblings — more likely wishes — about the possibility of Final Fantasy XVI being revealed relatively soon.
On the other hand, it would certainly make more sense to keep that FFVII train rolling. It’s huge right now and if you can keep riding off of the interest in those characters and that story, then it doesn’t hurt to prioritize the remake over a new entry.
- Nintendo Announces Super-Strong Full-Fiscal Year Results & Financial Predictions For Current Year
- May 2021 Xbox Games with Gold Free Games Predictions
- May 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions
- April 2021 Xbox Games with Gold Free Games Predictions
- April 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions