Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a game about befriending a bunch of cute anthropomorphic animals and building a lovely island life with them. You can also become best friends with them… if you know what they actually like.
The scary thing about gifting presents to your villagers in Animal Crossing is that they might display them in the wrong spot in their home, thus destroying their perfect displays or house image. With a new tool via Nook Plaza, though, you never have to worry about that anymore.
With datamined information from the game, you can simply click on the Villager Gifts tab on Nook Plaza, key in the name of a villager, and find out what kinds of items and clothing they would love to receive. The tool gives you an idea of the colors and styles they like, along with specific items that you can give them.
As you give more gifts to your villagers, your friendship level will go up gradually and you’ll eventually become best friends. At this point, they’ll be more inclined to give you presents as well, and can even give you a photo of themselves, which can be displayed anywhere in your house.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons