Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a wonderful game, it might even be a GOTY contender. But don’t let that trick you into believing that it has no flaws, because it has a ton of them. As great as this game’s been, it could definitely use a lot of tweaks and quality-of-life improvements to make the user experience even better. This new Island Planner tool seeks to help make terraforming less of a pain.
The terraforming option in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is cool, but extremely tedious. You’re able to shape your island into whatever you want or envision, but you have to do it manually, tile by tile. With the Island Planner tool… you still have to do things in-game manually, tile by tile, but it gives you better visualization of what your island will look like after you’ve terraformed a large portion of it.
Island Planner is still in early development but you can play around with it now. It uses a free aim cursor to let you see how you can experiment with your island layout before actually doing the same thing in the game itself. It’s way more convenient to plan out everything with the tool so that you know exactly what you’re doing when you terraform the actual island.
There are still a few bugs to work out, but the developer is planning on working on it even more, and potentially add more features down the line.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons