Even with the world of football coming to a halt over the last few weeks, EA Sports are going ahead with their annual Team of the Season promo. This week it’s time for the big squad, the Premier League one. The Objectives player is Wolves’ Raul Jimenez. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Raul Jimenez objectives in FIFA 20.
It’s a great card. He’s got a big pace upgrade, has a four-star weak foot, and is well rounded elsewhere. He’s only let down by three-star skill moves and quite low agility and balance.
Also, the objectives aren’t very hard, so it shouldn’t take you too long to unlock him.
How to Complete TOTSSF Raul Jimenez Objectives in FIFA 20
- Made in Mexico – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Assist with a Through Ball in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using Mexican players.
- Leap to La Liga – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score in 3 separate Rivals matches using La Liga forwards.
- Eagle Eye- 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score a finesse goal in 5 separate Rivals matches using Liga Nos players.
- Wolf Pack Attack – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 8 separate Rivals wins using Premier League players with min. 4 star weak foot.
Thankfully, many of these objectives can be done at the same time. If you use a Premier League squad, you can then sub on Mexican, Liga Nos, and La Liga players to try and complete all four in the same games.
You can also complete them at the same time as the new TOTSSF Moments Ayoze Perez Objectives, which can all be done in Rivals or Squad Battles. Be sure to plan everything you need to do before you jump into any matches.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Raul Jimenez objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s