EA Sports released the La Liga Team of the Season squad on Friday and today it’s the turn of the third minor league squad, which is the Turkish Super Lig. To tie in with that, a Radamel Falcao objectives set has been released. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Falcao objectives in FIFA 20.
The card is okay. He’s been given a great pace upgrade and his finishing is top tier, but he’s let down by three-star skill moves, average agility, and low stamina.
Much like other objective cards, it’ll be perfect as a high rated card to put in SBCs at a later date.
How to Complete TOTSSF Falcao Objectives in FIFA 20
- Super Lig Scorer – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using Super Lig players.
- Sharp Shooter – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score 2 goals in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with a min. 85 shooting.
- Colombian Class – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist a goal in 3 separate Rivals matches using Colombian players.
- Weak Foot Wizardry – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 4 separate Rivals wins using forwards with min. 4-star weak foot.
You should be able to complete the Sharp Shooter and Weak Foot Wizardry TOTSSF Falcao objectives as you complete those for Reguilon or as you’re just playing Rivals normally since they’ll likely fit with what you already have in your squad.
What you might have to do is sub on a Colombian player and Super Lig player to do what you need to with them. If you’re really struggling with what you already have, maybe buy one of the good new Super Lig TOTSSF players from the market to help you, or complete the objective in Squad Battles.
For the Colombian player, it’ll be good if you completed the Cordoba objectives during FUT Birthday, or you could buy one of the Copa Libertadores special cards, which are good.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s