The big Premier League squad has passed and we’re well into EA Sports‘ annual Team of the Season promo now. I expected the Bundesliga but it is in fact La Liga that has a squad released this week. A new player has also been added to objectives and it is Sevilla and Spain’s LB, Reguilon. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTSSF Reguilon objectives in FIFA 20.
The card is fantastic and as close to an end game LB as you’re going to get. The only place he’s let down is in his skill moves and weak foot, which are out classed by many other full backs. Also, for how good the card is, he’s not that difficult to get.
How to Complete TOTSSF Reguilon Objectives in FIFA 20
- Castilla Creator – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Assist with a Through Ball in 2 separate Rivals matches using Spanish players.
- Defensive Delivery – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist in 3 separate Rivals matches using La Liga defenders.
- Scoring Spaniard – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score a finesse goal in 4 separate Rivals matches using Spanish players with a max 3 star weak foot.
- La Liga Lightning – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 8 separate Rivals wins using La Liga players with min. 86 pace.
One player who will be great for the TOTSSF Reguilon objectives is Adama Traore’s new TOTSSF card. It might go up in price now, but he’s got just three-star weak foot, is Spanish, and will score a lot of goals.
Alternatively, there are lots of players in La Liga who will work. If you can find a Spanish La Liga player with max 3-star weak foot and min. 86 pace, you’ll be able to complete three of the objectives at the same time, and you’ll then just have to worry about getting assists with defenders.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s