When you get towards the late zones in Warzone, knowing exactly where your enemies are is a huge advantage. Whether it be UAVs, certain types of scopes, or Heartbeat Sensors, it’s helpful to have them ready to go. So that you can try to creep up on enemies, here’s everything you need to know about how to use the heartbeat sensor in Call of Duty Warzone.
What heartbeat sensors do is listen out for players who are nearby. On the little screen, it will show the position of anyone nearby with a little dot, also telling you how far away they are from you in meters.
How to Use Heartbeat Sensor in CoD Warzone
First of all, there are a few ways you can get it. First, you can find it lying around the floor and in loot crates across Verdansk. It’s pretty common, so just look for the little screen on the ground and grab it.
It is a Tactical item, in the same category as things like stun and flash grenades, so it can be added to a loadout. Head to your custom loadouts and change the tactical item to Heartbeat Sensor. Then, when you get a loadout drop in a match, you’ll have one with you.
To actually use it once you’re in the game, you need to hold L1 if you’re on PS4 (LB on Xbox One and Q on PC) to bring it out. It will then pulse every five seconds or so as it looks for enemies nearby. When you let go of the button, your character will put it away.
You can keep bringing it in and out and it doesn’t expire like throwables do, so be sure to use it when creeping into buildings.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities