Kitting out a weapon in a way that is perfect for you is vital in Warzone. In case you’re not really sure what to use though, the game helps you out with some suggestions. So that you can try out weapons in different forms, here’s everything you need to know about how to use blueprints in CoD Warzone.
What Blueprints are are preset builds for weapons, meaning you don’t have to design them yourself and it allows you to use some attachments before you unlock them naturally.
Certain optics, barrels, and other things are locked until you reach the right weapon level but using blueprints allows you to use them early alongside other attachments if they’re part of the build.
Each one also has its own name, so you might recognize a few from those you find lying around on the ground and in chests throughout Verdansk.
There are a few ways to get them too. They are tier rewards in the battle pass and rewards for completing challenges.
How to Use Blueprints in CoD Warzone
To actually use them in the game, go to the Weapons tab, then select Edit Loadout, and choose a loadout you want to use the blueprint in. Then, go to the weapon select screen by clicking on primary weapon and look for the weapon you’re hoping to use a blueprint for.
On the right of the weapon tile, it will have a number and will say Armory if you highlight it. This indicates that you have a blueprint for that weapon. Click that and it will bring up the blueprints you have earned or unlocked.
From there, you can press square if you’re on PS4 (X on Xbox One) to see the attachments that make up the blueprint or just press X/A to make it active in the loadout you selected.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities