Loadout Drops in CoD Warzone are one of the best ways to help you get a victory. In this guide, we’ll talk you through when Loadout Drops spawn in Warzone for free, as well as how to buy them, and other tips and tricks for making these drops work to your advantage.
When Loadout Drops Spawn for Free
As long as you’re able to pick up a floor weapon or some out of a chest in the early stages of the match, you’re able to get Loadout Drops for free.
There are two Loadout Drops that players can access for free in a match.
The first of these appears about 15 seconds before the gas reaches the second circle. It will be marked with a gun icon with a star in a blue square on your screen and map, so you can make your way over to it.
The second free Loadout Drop spawns during the end-game phase where circle collapses happen at a much faster rate, usually just before circle number 5. Again, simply keep an eye out for the icon to appear so you know where you’re running towards.
How to Buy Loadout Drops in Warzone
Loadout Drops can be purchased from any Buy Station for $10,000. Once you’ve spent the cash, you’ll be given a flare. Throw the flare as if you were using a Field Upgrade (pressing L1 and R1 at the same time), and the Loadout Drop will land wherever it falls.
Cash can be picked up off the floor, earned by completing contracts, or picked up off the dead bodies of players you beat.
What You Need to Know About Loadout Drops
- Loadout Drops can only be used once. Make sure you pick the right loadout, otherwise you won’t be able to change it until you find another drop.
- Loadout Drops are best used to call in a Custom Loadout. These can be created and changed in the ‘Loadouts’ tab from the main menu. If you don’t have a Custom Loadout, you can select the Preset Loadouts instead.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.
- Call of Duty Vanguard Revealed in Warzone, Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Nov. 5
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite