Cap Off Your May 4th Celebrations With this Jedi Robe Design in Animal Crossing
May 4th is almost over, but there’s still time to show off your love for the Star Wars franchise if you’re playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Over on the game’s subreddit, user _canisdirus has posted a custom clothing design for a pretty nicely done Jedi robe that you can download right now. All you have to do is pop over to the Able Sisters, use the internet kiosk, then input the design code as shown below to download it. You’ll then be able to use it on your clothing and make it look like you’re actually wearing a Jedi robe.
Now, everyone can complete their Star Wars cosplay and show off their love for the series. We just need actual lightsabers to be a thing in Animal Crossing and the dream will be finalized.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch, and you can check out more of our coverage of the game down below.
- How to Make Log Stakes in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get All Fossils in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Terraforming Tool Is Transforming its Multiplayer Scene
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get a Kitchen