May 4th is almost over, but there’s still time to show off your love for the Star Wars franchise if you’re playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Over on the game’s subreddit, user _canisdirus has posted a custom clothing design for a pretty nicely done Jedi robe that you can download right now. All you have to do is pop over to the Able Sisters, use the internet kiosk, then input the design code as shown below to download it. You’ll then be able to use it on your clothing and make it look like you’re actually wearing a Jedi robe.
Now, everyone can complete their Star Wars cosplay and show off their love for the series. We just need actual lightsabers to be a thing in Animal Crossing and the dream will be finalized.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch, and you can check out more of our coverage of the game down below.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons