Today brings the May Day event to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Running from May 1 through until May 7, players are able to pick up a May Day Ticket from Tom Nook in Resident Services. Using this at Dodo Airlines will then take you to an island with a maze you’ll need to make your way through. Upon reaching the end, players will receive Rover’s Briefcase as a reward.
What Rover’s Briefcase Is Used For
Rover’s Briefcase isn’t a special item that’s used for anything in particular like a quest or a secret feature in New Horizons.
Instead, it’s simply a decorative item that you can use to help your home feel more like that of a seasoned traveler. You can check out what it looks like when placed in your home below.
As you can see, Rover has decorated his briefcase with numerous different stickers. There’s a bell bag, a Nook leaf, a Gyroid, and a number of stickers indicating the various modes of transport Rover has used over the years in previous games. A nice little easter egg for long-term fans to pick up on. Perhaps the Gyroid sticker also suggests they’ll be making a return in New Horizons soon, too. Only time will tell.
You can only get one of Rover’s Briefcase, so we’d advise keeping hold of it as a memento of your little excursion to the May Day island and meeting the iconic cat, Rover.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons