Today Good Smile Company made a new Figma action figure dedicated to FromSoftware’s masterpiece Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice available for pre-order.
The price is respectively 10,450 yen and 13,200 yen, which translate into approximately $97 and $122.
Pre-orders will end on June 11, and the release window is set for January 2021.
The DX Edition has more accessories, including the Loaded Axe, the Loaded Spear, the Loaded Umbrella, a Sculptor’s Idol, and a Death Effect Sheet.
Below you can check out a trailer and images.
Here’s an official description for the DX Edition:
“From the popular game “Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice” comes a DX edition figma of the one-armed shinobi Sekiro. The creation of the figma was entirely supervised by From Software, making for a stunningly accurate recreation.”
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes from the game.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- 3D paintwork has been utilized to realistically recreate his glaring expression.
- He comes with Kusabimaru, the Mortal Blade and the Grapple Hook as optional parts.
- Additionally, the DX edition includes the Loaded Axe, Loaded Spear and Loaded Umbrella Shinobi Prosthetic Tools along with a Sculptor’s Idol and Death Effect Sheet.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is currently available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read our review.