After years and years of waiting, the remake of Final Fantasy 7 is finally here on PS4. With so much changing, including the combat, there’s a lot to get used to. With all the encounters changing, Cloud and the rest of his team are going to take some damage. So that you can get back on the offensive quickly, here’s everything you need to know about how to heal in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
You’ll need to heal not only yourself but also other party members, to make sure that everyone is in perfect condition when going into a fight.
How to Heal in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Thankfully, there are a few ways to heal in the game. The first is potions, which can be bought from item shops or picked up from enemies after defeating them.
Then, you can use them when outside of combat by pressing X and selecting potions from the item section of the menu that pops up. You’re also able to use them during combat, but doing so will cost gil, so be sure to top up before an encounter if you can.
Alternatively, you can use the Cure spell, which costs MP. Open up the menu to cast spells and select Cure, choosing which character to use it on. Of course, if you’re low on MP, you might want to save your reserves to use a spell in battle.
Finally, you can also heal in Final Fantasy 7 Remake by resting at certain places. Those places are your bed, blue benches near vending machines, and other special locations that’ll crop up as part of the story.
Time needed: 1 minute.
In short, there are three ways to heal
- Use the Cure spell
- Use Potions
- Rest at places like your bed or blue benches near vending machines.
- 4K & HD Final Fantasy 7 Remake Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- How to Get the Best Dress for Cloud in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- 7 Big Questions We Have After Beating Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Spoilers)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Best Materia Combinations & Builds
- Inside Final Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 5 Is About Its Superb Graphics