FIFA 20’s Team of the Season So Far has just kicked off today, and alongside a number of SBCs offering up incredibly rare Team of the Season players, there are some Team of the Season So Far objective players for fans to unlock. One of those is Peterborough’s Ivan Toney. If you want to add him to your team, here’s everything you need to know on how to complete the Team of the Season Toney Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
Completing the Team of the Season So Far Objectives will reward players with 300XP alongside the striker’s card itself. It will come with the following stats:
- Pace: 92
- Shooting: 88
- Passing: 81
- Dribbling: 88
- Defense: 61
- Physical: 89
How to Complete TOTS Toney Season Objectives in FIFA 20
- EFL Excellence – 300XP & Two Players Pack – Score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using at least 1 player from each EFL league in your starting squad: Championship, League One, League Two
- Give and Get Goals – 300XP & Gold Pack – Assist and Score in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using EFL League One Players
- Through Toney – 300XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist 2 goals with Through Balls in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using English players
- The Posh Precision – 300XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score a Finesse goal in 5 separate Squad Battles wins on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with minimum 85 Pace.
The good news is that you should be able to do all of the Team of the Season So Far Toney objectives at the same time. As long as you use English players from the Championship, League One and League Two within your squad, preferably in attacking positions, you won’t have to waste time playing a ton of matches.
You’ll also need to score a finesse shot in five separate Squad Battles with players with a minimum of 85 Pace. You can get this one ticked off at the same time as the Through Toney objective that requires you to assist two goals via Through Balls.
Use players like Wigan’s Devante Cole and West Brom’s Oliver Burke for some Championship Players to help you tick off EFL Excellence at the same time as these as well. Toss in Ipswich Town’s Kayden Jackson as a striker and you’ve got a pacey striker with half-decent shooting to score and assist the three goals you need to complete the Give and Get Goals objective.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the TOTS Toney Season Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 43 (TOTW 43) Predictions
- FIFA 20: Is Jude Bellingham in the Game? Answered
- FIFA 20 Best of Release 2 Party Bag: How to Complete SBC & What You Can Get
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Origi SBC