Even though you’re fighting to survive a Warzone, Call of Duty’s new battle royal still lets you add a little flair to your kills. And no, we aren’t just talking about gun and outfit aesthetics. Here is everything you need to know about how to do finishing moves in Call of Duty Warzone.
Despite the fact that it doesn’t appear in the tutorial, you can execute other players with finishing moves in Call of Duty Warzone. The practice is identical to the ones you can carry out in the regular Modern Warfare multipayer, so many will already be familiar.
For those who aren’t, know that performing finishing moves is a risky practice. Not only are timing, luck, and precision key to properly pulling it off, they also take a long time to accomplish and can’t be backed out of once started.
This means that you’ll be wide open to being attacked by other players while in the middle of a finishing move. If you’re still on board knowing all of that, then let’s dive into it.
How to Do Finishing Moves in Call of Duty Warzone
You’re going to have to get your hands dirty if you want to successfully pull off a finishing move in Call of Duty Warzone. These maneuvers can only be executed up close.
All you have to do is sneak up behind another player and hold down R3. Be sure not to simply press the button, as you’ll need to hold it down for a good amount of time for the takedown animation to play.
Note that actually pulling off finishing moves can be hit or miss. More often than not, even the slightest movement by the other player will cancel the takedown.
How to Do Finishing Moves in Call of Duty Warzone:
- Sneak up behind another player.
- Hold down R3.
Be sure not to simply press the button, as you’ll need to hold it down for a good amount of time for the takedown animation to play.
- Complete the takedown animation and it’ll kill your opponent.
Your animation can be interrupted by other players.
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3