On Tuesday, Nintendo held a brand-new Indie World Showcase livestream that was 20 minutes long and pulled back the curtain on several new indie titles coming to the Nintendo Switch. If you missed out on the livestream earlier today and don’t feel like sitting through it, here’s every indie game that was shown off during the showcase.
Blue Fire is a 3D action-platformer coming to the Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2020. It’s being developed by a two-person team over at Robi Studios and it seems to take inspiration from adventure games like Zelda and platformers like Mario.
Baldo is a Zelda-like action-adventure RPG that’s full of puzzles and intricate dungeons to solve. The cel-shaded art style is very similar to Ni No Kuni, a JRPG from Level-5. It’s coming to the Switch in the summer of 2020.
- Nintendo eShop Spring Sale: 5 Indies You Should Totally Buy
- Steam Game Festival Reveals List of Indies For Free Until Next Week
- Indie World Presentation Debuts New Trailer for Zelda-Inspired RPG, Baldo
- New Nintendo Indie World Showcase Happening This Week
- Japan’s Indie Game Festival BitSummit Canceled Amid Coronavirus Concerns