On Tuesday, Nintendo held a brand-new Indie World Showcase livestream that was 20 minutes long and pulled back the curtain on several new indie titles coming to the Nintendo Switch. If you missed out on the livestream earlier today and don’t feel like sitting through it, here’s every indie game that was shown off during the showcase.
Blue Fire is a 3D action-platformer coming to the Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2020. It’s being developed by a two-person team over at Robi Studios and it seems to take inspiration from adventure games like Zelda and platformers like Mario.
Baldo is a Zelda-like action-adventure RPG that’s full of puzzles and intricate dungeons to solve. The cel-shaded art style is very similar to Ni No Kuni, a JRPG from Level-5. It’s coming to the Switch in the summer of 2020.
- Charming Indie Adventure Game Lost Ember Is Set For a Switch Launch Later in Sept
- Asobu Initiative Launched to Support Japanese Indie Developers; Will Host a Showcase Ahead of TGS
- 8 Quick Indie Games to Play Before Summer’s Over
- There’s an Indie Game Sale on the Switch eShop Right Now
- Everything Announced During Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase Livestream