On Tuesday, Nintendo held a brand-new Indie World Showcase livestream that was 20 minutes long and pulled back the curtain on several new indie titles coming to the Nintendo Switch. If you missed out on the livestream earlier today and don’t feel like sitting through it, here’s every indie game that was shown off during the showcase.
Blue Fire is a 3D action-platformer coming to the Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2020. It’s being developed by a two-person team over at Robi Studios and it seems to take inspiration from adventure games like Zelda and platformers like Mario.
Baldo is a Zelda-like action-adventure RPG that’s full of puzzles and intricate dungeons to solve. The cel-shaded art style is very similar to Ni No Kuni, a JRPG from Level-5. It’s coming to the Switch in the summer of 2020.
- 5 Indie Games We’d Love to Hear From in Tonight’s State of Play
- Indie Title Torn Away Promises to Explore a Non-Violent War Story
- New State of Play Showcase Announced For This Week; Will Focus on Rift Apart & Indies
- Recapping the Nintendo Indie World Showcase (April 2021)
- Oxenfree II Gets Reveal Trailer at Nintendo Indie World Showcase; Coming Later This Year