Doom Eternal is bringing more demon-dismembering action to our screens in just over a week’s time. If you’re wanting to get into the action as soon as possible, you’re likely wondering what the Doom Eternal preload and unlock times are. Well, here’s everything you need to know.
Doom Eternal Preload Times (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
You’ll be able to preload Doom Eternal at the same time across all platforms. Specifically, you’ll have to wait until 48 hours before Doom Eternal’s official release date on March 20 to preload it.
This means that Doom Eternal can be preloaded as of 12:01am in your timezone on March 18. This will be the case across all platforms. All you need to do to ensure you can preload the game once it’s available to pre-order it digitally.
To do so, simply go to your platform’s digital storefront, select Doom Eternal and pre-order it, paying in full. Then all you have to do is sit tight until March 18 when you can begin preloading.
Doom Eternal Unlock Times
We’ve listed all unlock times for Doom Eternal below:
- Eastern Time: 00:01 am, March 20
- Pacific Time: 9:01 pm, March 19
- UK Time: 00:01 am, March 20
- Central European Time: 00:01 am, March 20
The deal here with the Doom Eternal unlock times is that you’ll basically have to wait until midnight in your timezone on March 20 for the game to unlock.
As soon as it does, the padlock next to the game’s icon on your home screen should disappear, and you’ll be free to tear demons limb from limb.
The only exception here is the west coast of America, who will get access slightly earlier. This is because the entirety of North America will see the game unlock at 00:01am Eastern Time.
- Doom Eternal: How to Play in Third-Person
- Doom Eternal: What the Code for Computer in Doom Slayer’s Room Is (Doom 2)
- 10 Most Brutal & Metal Finishers in Doom Eternal
- 8 Games Like Doom Eternal If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Doom Eternal: How to Get Unicorn Skin