Ladies and gentlemen, start your chainsaws. Doom Eternal has arrived on PC, Xbox One, and PS4, bringing more demon dismembering than you can shake a stick at. Of course, if you’re going to be playing through the game, you’ll want to clear as many of the trophies and achievements in the game as humanly possible. As such, you may be wondering if Doom Eternal has a difficulty trophy or achievement.
Is There a Difficulty Trophy or Achievement in Doom Eternal
It doesn’t matter what platform you’re playing on, the achievement and trophy lists for Doom Eternal remain the same.
The good news is that there is no difficulty achievement or trophy for beating Doom Eternal. Instead, players will unlock the ‘The Once and Future Slayer’ trophy and achievement for completing the game on any difficulty.
Doom Eternal’s trophy and achievements list instead mainly tasks you with grabbing a load of collectibles in a single save slot. Beating all encounters and Mission Challenges, and completing the Toy, Cheat Code, and Album collections respectively will reward you with trophies and achievements, for example.
All in all, the Doom Eternal achievement and trophy list doesn’t look all that difficult. As long as you take your time searching for the collectibles, or use a video guide to mop up any straddlers, this shouldn’t take all that long to 100%.
That’s everything you need to know regarding whether or not Doom Eternal has a difficulty achievement or trophy. Head over to our guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or you can search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage below.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Control, Doom Eternal, and More in December
- Doom Eternal Adds New Master Level: Super Gore Nest; Will Come to Xbox Game Pass PC Soon
- Doom Eternal Is Coming to Switch Next Week, New Trailer Reveals
- Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part One’s Epic Launch Trailer Hypes the Mayhem
- Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost of Tsushima, Atelier Ryza, Doom Eternal & Plenty More Figures Revealed by Good Smile