Animal Crossing: New Horizons doesn’t have any competitive multiplayer components or game modes built into the experience but that’s not stopping creative players from figuring out different ways for people to win money by competing in a variety of games.
Yesterday, I reported on a Reddit video that popped up over the weekend that shows players enjoying a game of musical chairs in which the winner would acquire a huge bag of Bells to help pay off their loans but today, a user that goes by SkeletonwhisKey posted a video of them and their friends going head-to-head in an obstacle course.
It was created by using the terraforming tools that you obtain once you surpass several key narrative points in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and it looks like a lot of fun.
SkeletonwhisKey spent about two-three hours to design this course so if you want some inspiration for things you can do with friends online, make sure to watch the video down below:
For even more fun Animal Crossing: New Horizons content, check out this video of some players enjoying a rousing game of high-stakes musical chairs, a personality quiz that pairs you with one of the popular Animal Crossing characters, a feature that helps you design your island to make it feel more like home, and another feature with some iconic flag designs.
For everything else, just stick with Twinfinite.
- This Animal Crossing Version of Chainsaw Man’s Opening Is Weirdly Perfect
- This Animal Crossing Player Built A Minigame Island Because Nintendo Won’t
- Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Terraforming Tool Is Transforming its Multiplayer Scene
- Top 10 Best Video Game Cats That Are Purrfect in Every Way
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Save Your Game