Test Your DIY Skills in Animal Crossing: New Horizons unlocks a whole host of new items and furniture you can craft to display in your house or outdoors. Unlock the DIY for Beginners recipe, though, Test Your DIY Skills can’t just be bought right off the bat. Here’s how to get Test Your DIY Skills in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Getting Test Your DIY Skills in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
This particular DIY recipe can only be purchased once Nook’s Cranny has been set up and is open for business on your island.
After finding these and returning them to Tommy, it’ll then take a day for the shop to be open.
Once it is, head inside and walk towards the shelf in the back left corner. Press A and Tommy will ask you if you’re interested in what’s available.
All Items You Can Make With Test Your DIY Skills
Purchasing this will unlock the following crafting recipes at the workbench:
- Mini DIY Workbench
- Rocking Chair
- Swinging Bench
- Wooden-Block Bookshelf
- Wooden-Block Chair
- Wooden-Block Stereo
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Make Paths
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Zebra Turkeyfish
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Cutting Board
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Review – The Definitive AC Experience
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Guide Wiki