Animal Crossing is always throwing new things at you. Some creatures can only be caught at certain times and you’ll need to craft your heart out to make everything. So that you can make a variety of furniture items, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the cutting board in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
You’ll not only want the Cutting Board so that you can display it in your house, but it’s also a vital component to the Ironwood Kitchenette, which you’ll also want to craft.
Just as is the case with everything in the game, you’ll need to get the DIY Recipes for each part to craft them.
How to Get Cutting Board in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Unfortunately, there’s not any specific way to get the Cutting Board. Like other craftable items, it’s complete luck how and when you’ll get it.
You can find the DIY Recipe for the Cutting Board in message in bottles that wash up on the beach, from presents that you shoot down with the slingshot, or as gifts from other inhabitants of your island.
You just need to keep playing the game and doing all the tasks you should be doing daily and you’ll hopefully come across it eventually.
Also, so that you’re prepared for when you get the recipe, we’ve got the exact crafting requirements for you. It’s not substantial at all, with you just needing two Hardwood and one Iron Nugget. Just grab those and you’ll be ready to craft the Cutting Board once you’re able to.
Time needed: 1 day.
In short, to get the Cutting Board in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Talk to your neighbors, search for message in a bottles, and shoot down presents whenever you can.
- Once you have the DIY Recipe, collect two Hardwood and one Iron Nugget and then craft it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the cutting board in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons