Wasteland 3 won’t be out for another couple of months, but inXile Entertainment and Deep Silver wanted to take this opportunity to wish players a happy Valentine’s Day with a brand new trailer for the game.
You can check out the new trailer embedded down below:
The trailer’s rather peppy and upbeat, showing off brief snippets of gameplay and the different environments and locales players will be able to visit.
Wasteland 3 is a co-op RPG set in Colorado, where you’ll get to build a base, interact with NPCs to build up your reputation, and fend off ferocious monsters. Here are a few key features, via the game’s official website:
- A party-based roleplaying game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- Adding a player vehicle, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2‘s tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- Play solo or co-op with a friend in a story-driven experience where your choices will open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and more.
- Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- Set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a new dialog system, with all of it fully voiced.
Wasteland 3 is set to be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 19.