Cheats are a big part of The Sims 4. By entering specific things, you can change all manner of things in the game, from the world you’re playing in to the lives of the sims you’re controlling. Being able to edit a sim’s appearance at any time is fun. To do that quickly and easily, here’s everything you need to know about how to use the CAS Full Edit Cheat in Sims 4.
In case you’re not entirely sure what that means, CAS Full Edit allows you to freely edit a sim in the game. You’ll be able to change things like their physical features, which is not something you’d usually be able to do in the middle of a game. It’s usually reserved for when you first create a sim.
How to Use CAS Full Edit Cheat in Sims 4
The first thing you need to do, which you need to do when activating all cheats in the game, is type in “testingcheats on”, without the quotation marks, which will bring up the cheats entry bar. You’ll now be able to activate the cheat you want.
For the CAS Full Edit Cheat, you need to type in “cas.fulleditmode”, again without the quotation marks.
Then, to edit a sim, you need to hold shift and click on the character. Then, an Edit in CAS option will pop up and you just need to select that and change whatever you want.
Time needed: 1 minute.
In short, to use CAS Full Edit Cheat in Sims 4
- Type in “testingcheats on”.
- Type in “cas.fulleditmode”.
- Hold shift and click on the sim you want to edit.
- Select the Edit in CAS option that will appear.
That’s everything you need to know about how to use the CAS Full Edit Cheat in Sims 4. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu Cheats: How to Change Reputation & More
- Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Cheats: How to Change Eco Footprint, Get Influence Points, Change Community Space
- Sims 4: All Career Cheats
- Sims 4: All Money Cheats
- Sims 4: All Kill Sims Cheats