Epic Games has just dropped Fortnite’s v11.50 update, bringing a number of new additions to the game. One of the main additions comes in the form of Fortnite’s Love and War challenges, which are for the new Creative game mode added in as part of this update.
Fortnite’s Love and War challenges are now live in the game and reward players with a ton of XP, as well as a nice skateboard back bling. You can check out the full list of challenges below.
Fortnite Love & War Mission Challenges
There are 15 Love and War challenges in Fortnite, with most of them having two stages you’ll need to complete. These second stages tend to just require you to do the same thing as the first stage, but just more of it. You’ll see what we mean below.
- Complete 5 Love Challenges
- Complete 5 War Challenges
- Complete 5 Love and 5 War Challenges
- War: Play Search & Destroy Matches (5)
- War: Plant or Defuse a bomb in Search & Destroy Matches (2)
- Love: Place Top 15 in Duos or Squads with a Friend (5)
- Love: Purchase Items from Vending Machines in Search & Destroy Matches (5)
- Love: Heal a Teammate with a Bandage Bazooka (100)
- War: Eliminate opponents in Search & Destroy Matches (5)
- War: Eliminate opponents or revive teammates in a single match (3)
- Love: Earn Gold in Search & Destroy Matches (2500)
- Love: Thank the Bus Driver in Different Matches (7)
- War: Purchase a common item from vending machines in Search & Destroy Matches (1)
- War: Deal Damage to Opponents (1000)
- Love: Gain health or apply shields (500
Remember, these challenges cannot be completed in your normal Battle Royale games. These need to be completed within Fortnite’s Creative Mode, specifically on one of the Search & Destroy featured islands.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite Love & War challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki. Alternatively, be sure to search for Twinfinite for all your guiding needs.