Red Dead Redemption 2 players on Xbox One can now take pictures of their adventures with the in-game photo mode and play new single-player content with the update today.
The photo mode can be used within the Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode with tools such as a free-form camera, filters, stickers, and text. The photos can then be uploaded to Rockstar’s Social Club network.
Xbox One players also received new story content that first launched alongside the PC version and then added to PlayStation 4 last December. The new content includes:
- Three Bounty Hunter missions
- Two Gang Hideouts
- Two Treasure Maps
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story mode mission
- Four weapons: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver, and LeMat Revolver
- Seven horse breeds: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Five hidden trinkets: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Red Dead Online players for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, and Google Stadia received four new clothing items and five emotes alongside the new Beaver Hollow Hideout, which is home to the “notorious Murfree Brood.”
Newer Red Dead Online players can receive a 30% discount off any weapon by reaching Rank 10 by Jan. 27, and 30% discount off a horse by reaching Rank 20 by the same date.
All players can enjoy 30% discounts on all “Weapon Barrels, Sights, Scope, and Stock Upgrades (excludes Metal Engravings)” with Twitch Prime members with linked Rockstar Social Club accounts netting an extra 10% off.