Just before you look ahead to the excitements of 2020, PlayStation is running a new campaign that allows you to reflect on your gaming achievements in 2019. Called 2019 Wrap-Up, the website provides a snapshot of your gaming stats over the past 12 months, like genres most-played, trophies earned, time spent playing, etc.
You’ll then be awarded an avatar the best reflects your gaming habits, as well as a free dynamic theme.
Depending on how you shape up, you’ll then be awarded one of the following avatars:
- Action Hero – for the gamer who lives for the epic moments in action-adventure games
- Legendary Warrior – for the gamer who steps up to the challenge in fighting games
- Master Explorer – for the gamer who has continually aced that platformer game
- Master Strategist – for the gamer who loves solving puzzles in a good strategy game
- Speed Demon – for the gamer who leaves their fellow drivers in the dust in a fast-paced driving/racing game
- Sports Phenom – for the gamer with a competitive edge and a love for sports games
- Marksman – for the gamer who hits their mark in a shooter game
Wrap-Up runs from today until Feb. 14. You’ll obviously need a PSN account to take part.
In other PlayStation news, Sony confirmed yesterday that it will not be attending E3 2020.