Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 is well and truly into ‘overtime’ with three new Missions complete with their own objectives releasing over the past few weeks. The Fortnite Cameo vs Chic Overtime Mission is the fourth and final one we’ll see this season.
As is always the case, the new overtime mission has 10 challenges, each one offering up a hearty chunk of XP to help you grind out those final tiers on your Battle Pass.
To do so, players will need to seek out a hidden gnome between a cabbage patch, farm sign and race track and use a fishing rod at no fishing sign locations. They’ll also need to dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8 and Mount Kay, as well as destroying oddly rare telescopes, among other things.
You can check out the full list of Fortnite Cameo vs Chic Overtime Mission challenges below, complete with links to our guides for individual challenges.
Cameo vs Chic Overtime Mission Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 80
- Complete Cameo vs. Chic Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing Signs
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom
- Search a Rare Chest our Supply Llama
- Eliminations at Different named locations
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopped Pond
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay
Beating each of the Fortnite Cameo vs Chic challenges will reward players with 52,000 XP, which goes a long way to helping you reach Tier 100 if you’re still grinding your Battle Pass.
These challenges will go live today, Jan. 30 and will run until Feb. 15 when Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 begins. You can check out our guide wiki for all the guides you’ll need for the current season.