Call of Duty Modern Warfare is flexible in the way it allows you to create a build best suited to their playstyle. For those that prefer perks to killstreaks, there’s a returning mechanic from previous games in the series that gives you the opportunity to do a switcheroo. Here’s how to activate specialist in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
What Specialist Mode Does
To expand on the above, activating the Specialist mode will take away your ability to earn killstreaks in exchange for the ability to equip more perks.
Six perks, to be precise, three of which are active right from the start of each new game. The next three will then unlock at two, four, and six killstreaks.
How to Activate Specialist in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Specialist can be activated for any create-a-class character. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Custom Loadouts.
- Cycle to the perks menu and open it.
- Beside your three selected perks, you will see the option “Activate Specialist.” Select this option and you’ll then notice you have twice as many perks available.
- Add your new perks and apply.
And that’s all there is to it. Obviously, if you want to deactivate this mode then just re-enter the perks menu and uncheck the Activate Specialist option.
Here’s some more content you may find useful:
- Meet the Voice Actors of Modern Warfare’s Voice Cast
- Is There a Difficulty Achievement & Trophy? Answered
- How to Play Cross Play With PS4, Xbox One, PC
- How to Redeem Double XP Codes & Use 2XP Tokens
- How to Get Call of Duty Endowment Pack
- How to Change Online Character Appearance